Re: [tor-talk] What was the academic paper in which

On 2014-10-19 19:04, Runa A. Sandvik wrote:
On Sun, Oct 19, 2014 at 11:02 PM, Virgil Griffith <i@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
researchers setup an exit node and then recorded what sites people
were going to?

I believe you are referring to
http://homes.cs.washington.edu/~yoshi/papers/Tor/PETS2008_37.pdf

He might also be thinking of the unpublished DOJ study from a couple of years ago. I asked about this back in May, and here was Andrew's response: