Re: [tor-talk] What was the academic paper in which

that McCoy et al document has been helpful to my research as well, so thank
you.

in the exchange below, there is a reference to an "assertion by DOJ" that
has been "referenced in a few talks." Does this mean talks by DOJ or by
someone else? Does anyone have a link to video or transcript of these
talks? My initial searches aren't turning up anything that seems relevant.

also, when you refer to an unpublished DOJ study, and Andrew responds about
an unpublished study by grad students in Nevada, is the thought that these
are the same studies, or two different studies?