[tor-talk] using UDPGW and tun2socks over Tor

Is there any reason we shouldn't consider supporting UDP over Tor with
Orbot, by tunneling the packets using the combination of badvpn's
tun2socks and udpgw ("udp gateway") feature? This has come up as we are
implementing the Android VPNService, and discovered how easy to
implement and well performing the badvpn UDP tunneling capability is.

It does mean that someone would have to operate the
gateway/infrastructure portion of udpgw at a capacity necessary to
handle all udp streaming traffic sent for all Orbot users, but I would
consider that to be feasible. Perhaps udpgw instances can be run along
side all Tor exit nodes?

This means we can support SIP calling over Tor, video conference and
streaming, among other applications.

https://code.google.com/p/badvpn/
https://code.google.com/p/badvpn/wiki/tun2socks
https://github.com/ambrop72/badvpn