[tor-talk] Tor 0.2.5.10 (new stable) is released

Hi, all!

I just sent a release announcement to the tor-announce mailing list.
If you're not on that mailing list, you should subscribe; it is very
low-volume.

https://lists.torproject.org/pipermail/tor-announce/2014-October/000096.html

Synopsis: There is a new stable out.  Some packages are up-to-date,
more packages should be up-to-date over the next week.  Usually I
don't announce a stable till there are packages, but people have been
asking me about this one, and I'd rather have an official release
announcement than a series of weird rumors.

yrs,
--
Nick Mathewson