Re: [tor-talk] Secure hosting

On Sun, Oct 26, 2014 at 8:21 AM, Johnny Cash <jay.aure5@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I'm setting up a blog and I need a secure hosting service.
>
> Since the Snowden documents revealed government complicity, I won't use
> GoDaddy, because of their relationship with Microsoft products.

I should really move my domain registrations I have at Godaddy...  I
am leaning towards Gandi, but I haven't been able to automate DNSSEC
key rollovers yet.  Anyone have recommendations that are not too
pricey?

> Can anyone recommend a good hosting site for a WordPress blog?

Currently I am using VPS's at Prgmr.com and Digitalocean, for more
secure stuff I prefer Prgmr because they don't depend on a web
interface that can be cracked.  If you want it for Wordpress, perhaps
security isn't that much of an issue.  I haven't run tor node at
Prgmr.com.  Prgrmr might not be the level of tech support you want as
it is very minimal and intended for experienced admins who are more
comfortable with the command line.

Chuck