Again, I can't reiterate enough... I'm not advocating for using add-ons as some have, because I do agree with the (afaik undisputed) logic that using add-ons in TBB harms your anonymity.

Thanks,

pacifica

On 2015-09-30 07:04, Spencer wrote:
Hi,

pacifica:
The closest thing I'm aware of to a one-stop-shop to view the factors
of your fingerprint would be Valve's fingerprint.js library:

https://github.com/Valve/fingerprintjs2

Thanks for this; I will definitely use it :)

It's important to consider TBB's design...

It is. Being part of an identified heard isn't as good as everyone
being unique every session/circuit.  Though I don't think the outcome
outweighs the effort yet, which is why we have the heard. But if that
individuality was built in it would.

That practice would be almost universally discouraged, except perhaps
for some imaginative fringe cases.

That's us.

Wordlife,
Spencer