[tor-talk] Tor Browser and my location

I do like Tor Browser, but I'd like to know why the Tor Browser places me (according to Google) everywhere except where I am actually located? I am in central Arizona, but every time I open Tor Browser my start page (https://www.google.com/?noj=0&gws_rd=ssl) changes to various other countries, ie: sometimes Italy, Netherlands, Germany, etc. but never USA! I would like to see Tor Browser open and load my home page(s) as I prefer all the time!

Kit McGuire
206 N. Titel St.
Payson, AZ 85541
928.978.3795