Re: [tor-talk] Making TBB undetectable!

On Tue, Oct 06, 2015 at 10:40:06PM +0000, behnaz Shirazi wrote:
> why you think we are limited to less than ~999 possible proxy?

Sorry, I simply stop here, since we are not talking discussing TBB
or Tor anymore.

> 1-as I said UnidentifiableMode is not made for everyday life, we only
> use it for custom plans so we shouldn't open other tabs when doing

TBB is exactly that, to give the a privacy aware layman a comprehensible
tool. With that tool comes a set of limitations. Like don't use protocol
XYZ with Tor. The authors, developers and relay operators simply can't
guarantee that i.e. games (which require in most cases elevated priviledges,
depending on operating system) work with Tor or TBB.
Same with instant messaging and video conferences, bittorrent and so on.

What annoys me the most, that you are not even disitnguishing between a
proxy and an exit, so you are either not aware of the subtle
differences or naive.