Re: [tor-talk] Question

On Sunday 11 October 2015 17:36 coderman wrote:
> On 10/11/15, Idel Martinez Ramos <idel-a@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Hello!
> > I'm an 11th grade student and I'm doing a science fair about Anonymity
>
> it would be fun to compare different Tor configurations:
>  - Tor Browser
>  - TAILS
>  - Whonix / Whonix-Qubes
>  - Qubes-TorVM
>  - TransProxy

(And since we are talking about high school students, I would add
Orbot+Orfox.)

Yeah. I imagine two monitors next to each other, one displaying the HTTP
requests as the server receives them the other one being used by the attendees
to use the same web page from different clients.

To visualize the differences you might set the first display up to who the last
to requests, compared via "dwdiff -c -P file1 file2" (or something similar).

A second step could then be to go into the wild Internet and show people how
website deliver different pages depeding on different features of the requests
(user agent, language, country of origin of the IP, etc.).

This would also give you an angle to rope in people who are not interested in
anonymity per se, but are pissed when they are discriminated against.

> have fun!

+1

Sincerely,

Malte