Re: [tor-talk] Tor

On Mon, 19 Oct 2015 21:03:19 -0500
Justin <davisjustin002@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Actually, youâre totally wrong.  According to a top secret NSA
> document, which you can view online: Tor is the king of high secure,
> low latency anonymity.  No contender awaits the throne.

	funny how tor capos don't seem to agree with you

	http://www.ohmygodel.com/publications/usersrouted-ccs13.pdf

	neither do users

	https://www.reddit.com/r/AgMarketplace/comments/3idznd/agora_to_pause_operations/

	(your 'top secret' document is public? 	that's kinda
	strange no?)

> That would
> clearly indicate that you know absolutely nothing about Tor, Onion
> routing, or anonymity in general.  Hell, you probably donât even know
> how to use the Internet since youâre just a little five year old
> having your stupid ass friend type your emails for you.  We Do Not
> want you in our community.  Fuck Off!

	Have some kool aid sonny. Also, you shouldn't use foul language.
	Jesus will get angry.