Re: [tor-talk] Tor and Google error / CAPTCHAs.

On 09/30/2016 02:42 PM, blobby@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> On 2016-09-28 02:28, Mirimir wrote:
>
>> I'm a pretty technical guy, and it's been years since I managed to get a
>> Facebook account for a persona. But I see that bogus and stolen Facebook
>> accounts are available in bulk from criminals, marketed to criminals. Or
>> at least, to advertisers ;)
>
> Sorry...what does "managed to get a FB account for a persona" mean?

As Mirimir, for example. Who has no address, or mobile number, that he
cares to share. Addresses are easy to fake. And virtual mobile numbers
still work with Google for text authentication, I think. But Facebook
and Twitter don't accept them. Maybe burners, or SIMs bought with cash,
work. But then, there's the risk of geolocation through cell networks.
That's not acceptable.