[tor-talk] Tor honeypot

Hi *:)
I have been playing around with some telnet and ssh honeypots lately and caught some malware to learn More about reverse Engineering. And i thought it would be cool to run a Tor honeypot , something that listens on port 9001 and is ofc not connected to the Tor Network.
 So something that listens on port 9001 and logs all incoming request just to see if there is anything scanning for Tor ports and trying to hack them, has this been done? Would be cool to look at the data from that if anyone got a link. I cant be able to find something like this online:/

Take care
--
Sincerly Flipchan