Re: [tor-talk] Tor Browser, always same Entry node

juanjo :
> getting stuck on the same relay minimizes the propability of being spied
But if you are stuck on a bad guard, you will use it may be some weeks... :s
The Guard will always know when you're online, because of your home IP
static, bandwidth used...

> I suggest putting a new option on Tor menu settings: "Never allow all
> nodes to be from the same country".
I think too! But I think it has to be a default option ;)

--
Petrusko
PubKey EBE23AE5