Re: [tor-talk] Tor and forward email to Spam folder.

Thx for this.

But sometimes, mail servers (are checking if the sender domain name = IP
? to prevent spam ?
May be I'm wrong, not an expert ;)

I see on mine bad guyz trying to send mails from a domain name not equal
to the IP from it's sent... is it "reading" the header informations to
make it possible ?

Aeris :

--
Petrusko