Re: [tor-talk] How can Orbot for Android contact me?

On 10/14/2018 06:36 PM, Seth Caldwell wrote:
> I want to know how I can get orbot to send me an SMS or Email if something
> isn't configured correctly or a bug occurs etc. P.S. I am somewhat new to
> Tor being that I only have had it for less than a month so, please don't
> make your response too complicated.
Hi, Seth. I can try to help you, but I am not quite sure what you are
asking for.

Orbot is an app that runs on an Android device, like a phone, tablet or
Chromebook.

You can configure it through the app itself. It will tell you if you
successfully connect or not. There is no need for it to send you an SMS
or email.

If you want the most "fullproof" solution, use Orbot only with the Orfox
browser (or the new Tor Browser for Android currently in alpha release).

Best,
  Nathan