Re: [tor-talk] bug in tor 0.3.4.8?

On 06-10-18 01:43, Nick Mathewson wrote:
What can I do to help fix the issue?

If this is easily reproducible, and you can build from source, using
"git bisect" to find the first version that caused it would be very
helpful.  Do you want more info on how to do that?

0.3.5.3-alpha has an issue very much like the original issue I reported here, despite being patched for that. The OoM situations appear to have been fixed but I need more time to be sure.

Udo