(FWD) Re: (FWD) OpenBSD port broke server

[Forwarding again because this is sent from an address that isn't
subscribed to the list.

I'm surprised you're running OpenBSD if you want to run up-to-date
versions of things. :)

The problem is likely that you have two libevents installed: an obsolete
one in /usr/lib/ and a new one in /usr/local/lib/. If this is the case,
install the new one into /usr/lib/, or use the CPPFLAGS and LDFLAGS
trick at the bottom of http://tor.eff.org/cvs/tor/INSTALL

If this doesn't fix it, blow away your old libevent more thoroughly.

The keys-changing thing is likely caused by changing your default
DataDirectory. Figure out where the ports tor puts it by default,
and then copy over the relevant files:
http://wiki.noreply.org/noreply/TheOnionRouter/TorFAQ#UpgradeServer

Hope that helps. Feel free to send mail to the ports maintainer (and I
use that term loosely) asking why the package isn't up to date.  -RD]

----- Forwarded message from owner-or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx -----