Re: Does tor still leak memory?

Yes, that's normal memory usage.   I'm seeing anywhere from 75-128MB for
a private tor network on FreeBSD.  In some cases, for gigeth servers,
I'm seeing 180-256MB for tor.

On Sun, Sep 04, 2005 at 03:51:10PM -0600, m-abel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote 0.5K bytes in 19 lines about:
: Hi phobos,
:
: My server never crashed, leading to zero core files.  My only question
: was whether I should be concerned about VM getting large.
:
: It's pushed through about 365 MB writing / 187 MB reading, but core file
: is about 88 MB after 2 hours.  The asymmetry here is interesting,
: presumably padding and heavy use as an exit node for short stuff, but I
: have no real idea what it's doing.  :)
:
: Thanks again!
:
: Marc
:
: ------
:
: And when you say 'crashed the server' can you provide any detail on that?
:
: Any tor core files as a result?