Re: privoxy test request

patrick.stabler@xxxxxx wrote:

Hi Giorgos!

Sometimes TOR is very slow for me too.
But as Dustin already mentioned; most of the time it is much faster than a dial-up connection.
And sometimes it can be, depending on the circuit, really fast. :)

Did you know that you are able to choose your prefered exit-node with the following command:

http://theurlyouwant.xyz.thenodeyouwant.exit

For example:
http://google.com.gammator.exit/
(You want to browse google.com, your prefer gammator as your exit-node)

Just pick some nodes from http://serifos.eecs.harvard.edu:8000/cgi-bin/exit.pl and try if you're able to get some better results.

yours,
Patrick