IP address blocking problem

Hello Everyone,

I have been a little busy setting up a dedicated Tor node as well as a
Type 1 and 2 re-mailer. That's why I have been down for a while,
setting up the new PC, UPS, software, etc.

It is to be a dedicated PC running nothing but the bare bones
requirements.

Unfortunately, as I was trying out the re-mailer, I got a message back
that my IP was blocked

This was the reply:

The attached message has failed delivery and has been referred
to you as postmaster. The following error report or reports
were given to explain the problem:

   *** mixmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   554 Service unavailable; Client host [24.131.26.175] blocked using list.dsbl.org;
http://dsbl.org/listing?24.131.26.175

On checking the site, I found a total of 6 incidents from back in
August, shortly after starting up the Tor node.

> 24.131.26.175
Why would anyone block my IP for being a Tor exit?

--
Best regards,
 Roadburner                          mailto:roadburner@xxxxxxxxxxx