Re: Wikipedia & Tor

Marc,

	You're right, but I think that we should search for arguments
that help people see what we're doing and why.  If you put Wikipedia
in the same set as China, then pretty soon you'll have no allies.

        There are folks who will never see what we want to accomplish
or why.  There are others who might, and starting out with "Wikipedia
is asking for it," while possibly correct, will not help us win any
popularity contests.

	Without a bit of popularity, it becomes much harder to fight
the caleas, the retention orders, and the rest of the encroachments.

Adam