Re: website fingerprint attack research

On Tue, Sep 27, 2005 at 07:09:59PM -0400, snpl@xxxxxxx wrote 0.4K bytes in 11 lines about:
: research problem listed on the Tor volunteer page.  I just wanted to
: make sure I'm not duplicating someone else's effort (if there is someone
: else working on it now) or stepping on anyone's toes.

	I don't know of anyone publicly working on this research
	project.  If the task as stated is clear enough to begin work,
	by all means fingerprint away.  If you need any clarification,
	Roger and Nick will most likely be able to answer detailed
	questions.

	Thanks!

--
phobos