Re: Abuse resistant anonymous publishing - Proposed solution to the Wikipedia issue.

On Sep 29, 2005, at 5:26 PM, Jimmy Wales wrote:

Well, it seems unlikely that we could recruit enough people to do this effectively. We already have a huge number of people monitoring the site, people who are (mostly) sympathetic to Tor's aims, but they get tired of it.

--Jimbo

Can you put some numbers on the magnitude of the problem that happened before Tor was blocked?