[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: TOR Directory file
- To: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: TOR Directory file
- From: Joe Clark <joe_clark28@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2006 00:19:27 -0700 (PDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivery-date: Mon, 04 Sep 2006 03:19:40 -0400
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=Message-ID:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=bbhpexghsB4GYobQs9UY9qa61FoPHIc9ast/o5Yzrkn2OjZSCQGV2foTiPl2qMQaKlCI6pIEcVYFZIbN+YdbkyxW4Lnb8YF1iZZDhJGsgiwgNT0uRYAHLrop9SCxRPpmeMxQ7GjSnVoYf91YFpBnNxZTj6gjoary3Vo/9t5WPf4= ;
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
I don't want to be rude, but please answer my little question.
Joe Clark <joe_clark28@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dear TOR users:
I got a pretty newbie question to you guys:
From where does TOR client take its routers' database ?
In v-0.1.0.17 it was a file called "cached-directory". I upgraded to v-0.1.1.23 and I noticed some changes in the filename ("cached-routers" ?!) and in the file format.
I'd be grateful if someone could clarify this issue to me...