Re: TOR Directory file

Hi,

I don't want to be rude, but please answer my little question.

Joe Clark <joe_clark28@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dear TOR users:

I got a pretty newbie question to you guys:
From where does TOR client take its routers' database ?
In v-0.1.0.17 it was a file called "cached-directory". I upgraded to v-0.1.1.23 and I noticed some changes in the filename ("cached-routers" ?!) and in the file format.

I'd be grateful if someone could clarify this issue to me...

Thanks!,
Joe.