Re: being a middleman

Hello Roger,

> I've removed all trace of the word 'middleman' from the code, the docs,
> and the sample torrc file. So the only place you'll be encountering
> it is somebody else's docs or an old torrc file if you're using an old
> 0.1.0.x one. Are there places that I missed?

By the way, the wiki has a reference to "middleman"

http://wiki.noreply.org/noreply/TheOnionRouter/TorFAQ#RunAServerBut

"If you want to avoid most if not all abuse potential, set it to "reject
*:*". This is called being a "middleman" node"

May I take the liberty to remove  "This is called being a "middleman"
node" from the wiki ?

Pascal