Re: Let us know if Tor compiles with warnings

I just loaded cygwin, and compiled libevent. It went smooth. I tried
to compile tor, but I got the old python error about too many files
open:

set_max_file_descriptors(): Could not set maximum number of
file descriptors: Too many open files

So I tried to apply the python patch for it that fixes it, well it is
way too old, and I don't understand the language of patching so I
can't very well put one together.

Regards,
 Arrakistor