Re: confiscating middleman-tor-nodes

Just a thought here.. is there anyway that the Dev's or people running
the main directory servers could get a list of all the compromised
(confiscated) Tor Servers? They should definitely be listed as invalid
at the very least. If not outright blacklisted, or at least their key
pairs should be, as it would be very hard to be sure that their private
keys haven't been compromised.

On Fri, 2006-08-09 at 21:55 +0200, linux wrote:
> Hello
>
> mine (stasiServer) has also gone away yesterday.
> The public prosecutors authority told me it has to do with child pornography
> (CP).
> Look like some pervert have used tor to get some CP. :(
> He also told me on the phone that they are hunting for traces.
>
> I have to write a letter to public prosecutors authority to get more
> information about what is going on and why. He will answer on monday.
> I don't know how this normally happens, but should't they inform me that they
> took my server hostet at Strato?
>
> Big shit :(
>

> PS:
> Maybe this is the beginning of some kind of anti TOR war because police cannot
> find "terrorists" which are using TOR. But to make TOR more evil in the
> public they start saying that perverts are using TOR to get CP.
> Just my 2 euro cents...

------

Freemor <freemor@xxxxxxxx>
Freemor <freemor@xxxxxxxxxx>

This e-mail has been digitally signed with GnuPG