Re: Tor Defense Fund...an idea.

My point here, which seems to be lost on everyone, is that putting your
neck out is a monetary (at least requires monetary) contribution. As for
organising users together that is just a matter of good viral marketing.
Fast internet is starting to spread fast anyway, with all this ADSL2
popping up. I think perhaps that better would be to get people to sign
on for being part of the class action defense group as a part of running
a server. I'm sure this would bring a lot of the broader civil liberties
people into the fold.