Re: Tor Defense Fund...an idea.

--- Andrew Del Vecchio <firefox-gen@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> The bottom line here is that if the self-proclaimed
> "authorities" can't find/don't know you own anything

> of value in the first place, they're much less
likely
> to seek you out as the next great "example" to be
> held up and publically beaten to scare the public
> (metaphorically speaking).

Well, in terms of the Tor network I believe the
authorities concider the possibility of shutting down
the network to be of utmost value.

IMO the authorities in this case don't really care if
an operator has anything of value as they seek to
prevent their citizens from gaining anonymity.

Anogeorgeo