Re: confiscating middleman-tor-nodes

On Mon, Sep 11, 2006 at 12:12:53PM +0200, Matthias Fischmann wrote:
> i am also wondering whether there should be more dialogue between the
> ANON lawyers and the TOR lawyers.  or perhaps there already is?

I'm doing my best to leave actual strategy to the Tor operators and
advocates in Germany, since it's German law and policy that could be
at issue. But yes, Tor, EFF, CCC, and others are coordinating.

And for those who have only been reading the slashdot stories, we've
put a bit of actual information up on the Tor site:
http://tor.eff.org/index.html.en#News

Hope that helps,
--Roger