Another confiscation

Just read the german language heise newsreader
(http://www.heise.de/newsticker/meldung/78246). The message is in german
language only. There were not only tor nodes confiscated, the
Staatsanwaltschaft of Konstanz also confiscated a AN.ON server owning the ULD
(Unabhängige Landeszentrum für Datenschutz Schleswig-Holstein, Independent
Center for Data Protection Schleswig-Holstein). They bring this affair to
public now. They critisize the way the police worked and go to judge because
they say its not OK how the confiscation was processed.

Maybe there is someone with better english spoken than me who likes to
translate that article for our non german friends.

Kind Regards

Thomas Hluchnik
who's ExitNode war confiscated, too