Re: Tor at heart of embassy passwords leak; "ToR isn’t the problem, just use it for what it’s made for."

> if you want to snag passwords it only takes once, and the temporal nature
> of Tor exit streams is no problem.

Hmm... I wonder about "Exit guards" ... (But how could you verify
their "goodness", or the "goodness" of their ISP?)

Ohh... I didn't even think of that. A tor node's ISP can snoop
outgoing traffic of all the "security risks" -- they are, after all,
the ones hiding stuff.