Re: Filtering traffic from your node - for exit points

Anthony DiPierro <or@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Or run an exit node which exits only to itself, then run a
> > filtering proxy service which is reachable through that exit node.
> >
> > If enough people did that, we could build a separately directory of
> > such services, and anyone using it would take load off the exit
> > nodes (and maybe get a faster browsing experience to boot?).
> Are there instructions somewhere on how to go about that?
Not that I know of. I basically came up with it myself.

Not sure this can be done. The problem lies that you'd have to preselect an outgoing .exit before this would be feasible. The only solution re: filtering or not filtering lies in having a separate directory server for filtered exit points. (as far as I can tell).

D.

Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.