Re: What do you think about this exit policy for germany?

Am Dienstag, den 11.09.2007, 19:05 +0200 schrieb vikingserver@xxxxxxxxx:
[...]
> Why the police in EU, China, Saudi Arabia and other countries believe
> they have the right to monitor people's Internet activities is another
> question. To me it's a matter of personal judgment and honesty what
[...]

...and it looks like some of them are using "NarusInsight Secure Suite".
The Saudi Arab definately do and AT&T and some more others (You should
look at the FlashDemo)..

Sorry, but i'm currently stuck on that NARUS thing somehow.. ;-)

http://www.narus.com/products/index.html
http://www.narus.com/NSSdemo/NSS_Demo.html

I'm wondering that this badly 'nice' supertoy does not detect Tor as
'threat' yet... ..

Greets

--
BlueStar88 <BlueStar88@xxxxxxxxxxx>