Like to run TOR-Node

Hi Folks,

I am a (law)-student from Germany, and currently have time and money to
spend a TOR-node.

Because of legal reasons (see the threads before) it regret for only
being able to spend a middle-man node (and DNS-Lookup). I thought about
using a VServer and Strato seems to fit my needs.

What I like to know is if there are any experiences with Strato. I read
there AGB, and there I found the following:

> 3. Nutzungsüberlassung an Dritte
> Der Kunde darf den Server Dritten nicht ganz oder teilweise zur
> Nutzung überlassen. STRATO kann einer Nutzungsüberlassung zustimmen.
> Sie setzt den Abschluss eines gesonderten Reseller-Vertrages voraus.
> Eine unentgeltliche Nutzungsüberlassung (ganz oder teilweise) an
> anonyme Dritte ist in jedem Fall untersagt.

(bad translation: You are not allowed to let anonymous others use the
server)

Is anyone here who is using Strato for running TOR and has experiences?

Greetings,
Ricky.
--
"Falls Freiheit überhaupt etwas bedeutet, dann bedeutet sie das Recht
darauf, den Leuten das zu sagen, was sie nicht hören wollen."

GPG-Fingerprint: 10D6 7B8F 1F7C 7CB1 2C4E 930E AFD2 FDF3 A10B D302
GPG-Key-ID: AFD2FDF3A10BD302
http://www.lawlita.com/pgp-schluessel/