Re: I break the silence: My arrest

On 9/16/07, Juliusz Chroboczek <Juliusz.Chroboczek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > http://itnomad.wordpress.com/2007/09/16/tor-madness-reloaded/
> Alex, perhaps you or somebody could put up a web page, in German, that
> explains in simple terms what Tor is about, aimed at explaining to the
> average German police officer what tor is about.  This might (or might
> not) prove useful if other German tor operators get into a similar
> kind of situation.

Actually what'd be more useful would be something like a tag in the
whois-database... But the average copper would probably either ignore
or not understand it :-(

>                                         Juliusz

Alex.

--
"I am tired of all this sort of thing called science here... We have spent
millions in that sort of thing for the last few years, and it is time it

.