Re: I break the silence: My arrest

If you set up a paypal account I would be willing to donate on a
case-by-case basis (in this case, it would be to help with your legal
fees). I think even if you don't need help with legal fees by
receiving donations from all across the world it sends the message to
German authorities that harassing and attacking tor node operators is
not acceptable. Also, being able to mail in money would also be nice ;
)
Comrade Ringo Kamens