Re: I break the silence: My arrest

Hi Alex,

I am really sorry about what has happened to you.

I think there is a need to incorporate. If there is for example an
incorporated society which runs some tor-nodes, police is going to
confiscate the servers (which is okay), but not going to search houses
from members of the incorporated society.

Also there would be some legal advantages in questions of liability.

Regards,
Ricky.
--
"Falls Freiheit überhaupt etwas bedeutet, dann bedeutet sie das Recht
darauf, den Leuten das zu sagen, was sie nicht hören wollen."

GPG-Fingerprint: 10D6 7B8F 1F7C 7CB1 2C4E 930E AFD2 FDF3 A10B D302
GPG-Key-ID: AFD2FDF3A10BD302
http://www.lawlita.com/pgp-schluessel/