Re: [ANNOUNCE] Incognito CD/USB 20070824.1 released

Hi folks,

I've been absent the past few weeks, and it looks like the list has
gotten very, er, exciting in that short time. I'll try to bring a bit
more signal/noise ratio back to it now that I'm back.

On Tue, Sep 18, 2007 at 01:01:20AM -0500, Scott Bennett wrote:
> >Zitat von Ano Nymous <justiceftw@xxxxxxxxx>:
> >> I hope this is the right place to ask this question. If not, please
> >> point me to the right one!
>
>      It definitely is not.  I would recommend not following up to this list,
> but you and/or Mr. Hluchnik are welcome to email me directly.  A more
> appropriate place would be one of the LINUX lists or one of the lists for X.org
> or XFree86, as the case may be.

[snip]

> >> it looks like its a problem with the video card driver, maybe? which
> >> is weird because incognito detects my video card correctly. it not
>
>      What is "incognito" in this context?

Incognito, in this context, is the subject of this thread that you
are participating in:
http://archives.seul.org/or/talk/Sep-2007/threads.html#00037

People who are rude have to be extra-careful to be both correct and
useful; otherwise they just contribute to the problem. :(

As to whether user support for Incognito is on-topic for or-talk, let's
find out whether Pat wants to deal with it here, and whether it's one
user per month or hundreds.

Thanks,
--Roger