Re: [ANNOUNCE] Incognito CD/USB 20070824.1 released

On Monday 17 September 2007, Ano Nymous wrote:
> I hope this is the right place to ask this question. If not, please
> point me to the right one!

I think email directly to me would be more appropriate since the problem isn't
directly related to Tor or anonymity concerns. I'll respond hereafter
off-list.

In my future announcements I'll try to remember to include a short blurb about
what Incognito is.

--
Pat Double, pat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Ye must be born again." - John 3:7