Re: About HTTP 1.1 Cache

> What about If-Modified-Since header with time now? The website can know
> the las visit, time and the pages of browser with a database.
> Added this information with browser identification can not be good.

You're right.  This is one of the reasons why you must purge your
browser cache and your proxy cache regularly when you use tor, typi-
cally whenever you switch from one persona too the other.

This is also why I recommend that people using Polipo with tor should
not use an on-disk cache, unless they understand the consequences.

Regards,

                                        Juliusz