Re: time needed to register a serve

Hello,

I must add that I have also tried to register kgabertgoldmine2 *twice*
since around the end of June, 2007, and seeing that it has not
happened I assumed that servers which are trying to be named are not
even being looked at.  When I registered kgabertgoldmine (which is now
offline, and I registered it quite awhile back), I received a response
within two days.

Kasimir Gabert

--
Kasimir Gabert