Re: Set up a webproxy to TOR - tor-proxy.net

phobos@xxxxxxxxxx schrieb:
> On Mon, Sep 24, 2007 at 12:42:31AM +0200, calypso@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote 0.9K bytes in 40 lines about:
> : I just wanted to let you know, that I have set up a Webproxy to the
> : TOR-Network, for letting people get the advantages of TOR who are not
> : able to install TOR for themselves.

[...]

>   Fifth, you probably want to publish the fingerprint of your
>   self-signed ssl cert, or look into getting a cert signed by a browser
>   accepted CA.  This is weak, but possibly better than nothing.

Ricky, you should try

	http://www.cacert.org/

They provide *free* certificates by email verification and an optional
trust concept. A root-certificate to include into the clients webbrowser
is available too, which can be offered to the users for download and
installation. On some linux distros this root certificate is already
included, or available as package at least.
As they're working on getting into the Mozilla Firefox by default, it
seems basically to be a good idea to try them...

Greets

--

BlueStar88
PGPID: 0x36150C86