Re: dns_cancel_pending_resolve() message

Scott Bennett wrote:
>      On Wed, 26 Sep 2007 17:43:30 +0200 Fabian Keil
> <freebsd-listen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
[...]
>> http://bugs.noreply.org/flyspray/index.php?do=3Ddetails&id=3D463
>>
>      That yielded a page containing only the following message:
>
> - Do request is invalid.
>
>      However, I took a guess that the two "3D" character sequences were
> word-processor control sequences and removed them, which appears to get
> the page you intended that I see.  (This is a typical example of why text
> editors, rather than word processors, should be used for email.)

Fabians link works on my e-mail client. His message appears to be
properly MIME-formatted, so it should work fine on any decent e-mail
client.

Complaining about things like top-posting, line wrapping, html messages
and using word processors instead of text editors, may not encourage
people to respond to your questions.

Your may want to try changing e-mail clients, because you currently
don't put In-Reply-To or References headers in your messages. That
appears to be messing up the thread view in my e-mail client.

Arjan