Re: Maone wrote: "Today’s lesson is: if you want to stay anonymous, you’d better turn off Java, Flash and any other plugin!"

>  PDFs are another example that will leak your real IP address.
>
>  An example of this can be found here.
> http://www.janusvm.com/goldy/pdf/

Can you check your logs to see if this leaked me?

Pacific daylight time: 9:40 pm
Real IP address (this time, dynamic): 76.175.149.74

Apple Preview, opened via Firefox, not in-browser but as an external app.

It's not the official Adobe software :-)