another DirPort DoS attacker

     A short time ago, I found that 212.205.53.212 had several hundred open
TCP connections to my tor server's DirPort, and very little relay traffic
seemed to be getting past all of that.  I've now taken steps to prevent such
connections from that IP address.  (That IP address has the hame
sahrsmtp03.cosmote.gr.)  Other tor server operators may (or may not) wish to
follow suit.

                                  Scott Bennett, Comm. ASMELG, CFIAG