Re: Google's Chrome Web Browser and Tor

Is there an echo in here?
On 4 Sep 2008, at 23:46, Kyle Williams wrote:

I've also noticed that while using the "incognito" feature, I was able to see my history from a regular browser window.

Example:
If I were to visit "www.microsoft.com" in a regular window, opened a new "incognito" window, then type in "www" in the URL bar, it shows that I've visited "www.microsoft.com" or any other site that was visited from a regular browser window.

So it looks like the History in a regular browser window is accessible from the "incognito" window, but not the other way around.

On Thu, Sep 4, 2008 at 3:27 PM, Hideki Saito <hidekis@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Just curious to how private is their private browsing feature. Don't
feel much secure to me for plugins (perhaps cookies are isolated though)
 as it is not really meant for use with Tor...