Re: torstatus sites aren't updating

On Wed, Sep 24, 2008 at 8:55 PM, Scott Bennett <bennett@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>     I confess that I've only checked three of the torstatus sites, but it
> appears that they have stopped being updated.  torstatus.kgprog.com hasn't
> been updated in many hours, and at least two others appear not to have been
> for several days.  Does anyone know why?  And when the updates will begin
> again?
>     Thanks in advance for any news.

Hello Scott,

I am not sure why the updating script suddenly failed, however the
fall back measures for the upcoming version kept it updating.  I
started the updating script again for the main site, but the trunk
version should still be up to date
(http://trunk.torstatus.kgprog.com).

Sorry about these issues,
Kasimir

>                                  Scott Bennett, Comm. ASMELG, CFIAG
> * Internet:       bennett at cs.niu.edu                              *
> * "A well regulated and disciplined militia, is at all times a good  *
> * objection to the introduction of that bane of all free governments *
> * -- a standing army."                                               *
> *    -- Gov. John Hancock, New York Journal, 28 January 1790         *

Kasimir Gabert