Re: Gmail

On Wed, 2009-09-02 at 09:41 +0200, idefix@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Quoting "Ted Smith" <teddks@xxxxxxxxx>:
> > I'm sorry if I was unclear. I meant my statement as a question, namely:
> > "If we are not to use GMail, what mail service should we instead use?"
>
> aktivix.org antifa.net autistici.org boum.org cat.org.au ecn.org
> espora.org enzyme.org.nz guardachuva.org interactivist.net
> linefeed.org moviments.net mutualaid.org nadir.org nodo50.org
> poivron.org resist.ca sarava.org sindominio.net so36.net squat.net
> tachanka.org taharar.org taktic.org tao.ca kariva.org

Thanks for the list. I know that aktivix.org doesn't offer mail accounts
to the public, but rather on an invite-only basis. Could you reply with
an updated list removing any other service that is not public access? In
return, I'll write up an evaluation of each one for Tor-friendliness and
put it on the noreply wiki.