Announcing the tor-relays mailing list

Hi,

After feedback from various relay operators, we've created the
tor-relays mailing list to allow for relevant conversations related to
the experiences of running a tor relay; whether an exit, non-exit, or a
bridge.

Everyone is welcome to join the list and lurk, but actually running a
relay will help you to better understand the conversations.  We
encourage participation and sharing your experiences in handling the
various challenges that my arise; such as configuration, handling legal
notices, optimizing your relay, and scripts you may use to manage the relay.

Jacob and I will be acting as referees to keep discussions relevant.

You can subscribe to the list by emailing majordomo@xxxxxxxx with
"subscribe tor-relays".

Thanks!

--